MP3 Tag Remover is a desktop application to let you remove the metadata tags of your MP3 files.
These are the supported tags:
Added Lyrics3 tag removal option.
- APEv2 (MP3 Gain) tag option.
- Now APEv2 tag removal option does not remove the MP3 Gain metadata fields; use the new APEv2 (MP3 Gain) tag removal option for that.
- ElektroKit library implemented to improve logic and performance.
- Magnetic Sticker (Desktop Docking).
- SystemTray icon.
- Contextmenu for Listbox.
- UI separator/resizer for FolderView and Listbox.
- A design issue caused the ListBox to show the text with a disturbing visual effect.
- Label that displays the file count was not properly updated.
- VB.Net standard bug caused the BackgroundWorker to display an extra NotifyIcon.
- Application performance.
- User Interface has been re-designed for easier usage.
- FolderViewer now only shows folders and mp3 files.
- Checkable option: “Preserve filedates”
- LogFile with (only) FileError reports.
- Taskbar ProgressBar.
- Major Bug after cancelling and resuming, the filelist was not properly updated and caused the UI to freeze.
Rating 3,7 stars - 784 reviews