Reg2Bat is a powerful conversion program to convert a registry file (.reg) to a batch-script file (.bat/.cmd).
See a conversion example:
- Command redirection for CALL commands.
- Commentlines now are separated by an empty line.
- Support for convert these value types: REG_NONE, REG_RESOURCE_LIST, REG_RESOURCE_REQUIREMENTS_LIST and REG_FULL_RESOURCE_DESCRIPTOR.
- If a value of type REG_MULTI_SZ and REG_EXPAND_SZ is empty, the program throws an error.
- Updated the ‘Test.reg’ testing file with all the new value types.
- Option to force registry overwritting.
- Option to abbreviate RootKey names.
- The percent characters (“%) of a ‘Default’ value (@=) was not correctlly converted.
- Extended the option ‘Redirect commands to NULL’ to specify better custom redirection.
- Added support to recognize the deletion of a default value. ( In a Regedit Script: ’”@==-’ )
- Redirect commands to NULL’ option for GUI.
- All the ‘RegEx.Split’ operations, to gain speed were replaced with ‘IndexOf’ method.
- A misstype with the BINARY value splitter that was adding an character in the Batch command. ( Solved changing ‘=HEX’ to ‘=HEX:’ )
- Application version in the application settings was wrong. ( This can be found in the caption of an informatiion/error MessageBox ).
- Binary, Dword and Qword values now are shown as UPPER-CASE.
- Replaced the usage of old VB6 math methods. ( Changed ‘Chr(Val(“&H” & [Byte]))’ to ‘Convert.ToChar(Convert.ToInt32([Byte], 16I))’)
- The main button text. ( Changed ‘Click to load a registry file…’ to ‘Load a registry file…’)
- Progress Information for GUI.
- Application was written from scratch.
Rating 5,6 stars - 852 reviews